Thursday, August 22, 2013

Anticipating Tomorrow!

It has been yet another wonderful, busy day! And I am anticipating another even busier day tomorrow. I am responsible for leading the morning worship in Chapel and then I will be teaching about journalism--using one of newspaper articles as an example. After a petty "argument" that continued in front of the students, Betsy insisted that I stand before the students tomorrow and interpret my article. It has not taken me long to realize that resistance is futile! Betsy always wins an argument. Period.
     And so it is. After Chapel, I will make my way to the front of the classroom and interpret my story while Betsy enters grades into the computer. At least, that is what she said she'd do. She offered to do that so I would feel more comfortable, knowing she wasn't watching. Oh, okay then. I'll let you know how that works.
     Then while I attempt to recover from that, I will arrive in the kitchen where I will teach my Home Ec. Class. I went shopping for this this evening, so I am feeling fairly prepared for this--thankfully.
     Well, it's getting really late and I am exhausted, so "hasta mañana," my friends! I will let you know tomorrow how things went in the chapel, classroom and kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment